Monday, July 15, 2013

[Review] Nerf N-Strike Elite Stockade -- FINALLY!

[Alex] Hey Squaddies :D I have finally completed the video review on the Stockade as I promised WAYYYY too long ago xD



The Stockade has been an interesting blaster for me to use both casually and at HNS Nerf Wars, but also to modify and review based on my experiences with it... infact it took me about four attempts that I wasn't happy with before I came to this final take :D I've certainly learned more about making shorter / more interesting vidoes ... I hope! D:

I (again) apologise that it has been so long since I've done any significant written or video material; I've had a lot going on in my personal life, things to catch up on and deal with, as well as running my own local Nerf community, the Hobart Nerf Squadron (HNS) which on occasion tends to take priority of my free time :P

On the other hand, I have a couple more videos to come, as well as a "new plan" that I intend on adhering to; one video per month, with smaller written articles frequently in-between :P

I also plan on doing some personalised vids specifically on my Hobart Nerf Squadron Wars and Events, as well as my own personal modded blasters and going over how and why I modded specific ones - especially the cosmetic mods like I did on my "Longunov" and "Iron Kurtain" -- so I'm excited to do that too!

I hope you all enjoy this review, and as always please feel free to comment here, on the Facebook page, or on the YouTube channel what you think about the Stockade or the review in general :D

No comments:

Post a Comment